USO International Gateway Lounge, BWI Marshall Airport, Lower level beside baggage claim 14, door 14, Linthicum, MD 21090
6:00 a.m. - 10:00 p.m. Daily
The USO International Gateway Lounge serves as a "home away from home" for military personnel traveling through BWI Marshall Airport. The lounge provides Care packages to deploying military; an opportunity to stay connected with family with the United through Reading program and a monthly “YUM on the run” – a hot meal offered to the guest in the lounge).
Military ID is required for access. Access is granted to Active, Reserve, National Guard, Retirees and their family members. Due to health and safety reasons, only military dogs travelling on orders and services animals are allowed in the lounge.
Complimentary Amenities Include:
• Hospitality desk staffed by knowledgeable USO volunteers
• Copy, Fax and Scanning services
• Secure baggage storage area
• Family room with cribs, toys, TV/DVD and movie library
• Restrooms with diaper changing tables
• 72-inch screen TV lounge
• Extensive movie library with dedicated 60-inch TV
• Take away book libraries for all ages
• Snack bar with complimentary items
• Wireless Internet throughout Lounge
• Media Center with Smart Card Computers and X-Box Ones
• Unlimited domestic and international VoIP calls
• Shower Program offered by Maritime Institute
• Sleeping room with wake-up calls available
• Ground transportation and lodging assistance
During 2015, more than 70,000 guests visited the USO lounge at BWI—averaging 5800 a month! Approximately 220 volunteers support the lounge contributing more than 26,000 hours of service. Volunteer inquiries may be directed to Midge Matlock-Williams, 410-859-4425, firstname.lastname@example.org or visit
The USO International Gateway Lounge at Baltimore Washington Thurgood Marshall Airport is proudly sponsored by Northrup Grumman and Microsoft.