USO International Gateway Lounge Lower level beside baggage claim 14, door 14 Linthicum, MD 21090
6:00 a.m. - 10:00 p.m. Daily
The USO International Gateway Lounge is a $1.1 million, 5,000-square-foot facility serving the U.S. Armed Forces traveling to and from duty stations in Europe, Southwest Asia and the United States.
The Lounge serves as a "home away from home" for military personnel traveling through BWI Airport. Access is granted to Active, Reserve, National Guard, Merchant Marine, Retirees and their dependents. Military ID is required.
Due to health and safety reasons, only military dogs travelling on orders and services animals are allowed in the lounge.
Complimentary Amenities Include:
Hospitality desk staffed by knowledgeable USO volunteers
Secure baggage storage area
- Photocopying and faxing services provided by Canon
- Family room with cribs, toys, TV/DVD and movie library
- Restrooms with diaper changing tables
- 72-inch screen TV lounge with DVD and extensive movie library
- Snack bar
- Wireless Internet throughout Lounge courtesy of Cisco
- Technology center with Internet access using computers provided by Microsoft
- Unlimited domestic and international VoIP calls provided by Verizon and Aastra
- Sleeping room with wake-up calls available
- Ground transportation and lodging assistance
During 2013, more than 79,127 people visited the USO lounge at BWI-- that's 6,579 a month! Approximately 237 volunteers and three employees staff the Lounge contributing more than 26,00 hours of service. Volunteer inquiries may be directed to Midge Matlock-Williams, 410-859-3890, email@example.com.
The BWI Airport lounge is proudly supported by: